What we offer
We help to build procurement and supply capabilities in developing countries and cencourage development of indigenous suppliers in emerging economies.
- advice and support on the development of governance structures for public procurement
- guidance and support in the drafting and development of procurement laws, regulations and policies
- five internationally recognised qualifications ranging from the Certificate in procurement and supply operations to
the Professional diploma in procurement and supply
- a wide range of practical training courses ranging in duration from a half day to five days plus
- tailored training and development programmes which reflect the local operating environment
- design and development of many ‘compliance-plus’ training courses which comprise both the country’s procurement rules and regulations and professional and technical knowledge.
We also build sustainability of capacity and capability by:
- training trainers for all levels of CIPS programmes
- developing and establishing study centres, helping them to deliver national and CIPS qualifications in an effective and consistent manner.
"This was a treasured experience in my life to get a chance in such a world-class professional qualification course. I learnt many things..."
Ajay Kumar Chakraborty MCIPS, a participant in the CIPS/Bangladesh Governement Public Procurement Reform Project, now a fully qualified member of CIPS.
"Working with CIPS has given us opportunities that were not previously available to us. We believe that offering CIPS qualifications will support our ambition to attract international students which will make a demonstrable contribution to the economy of Bhutan. CIPS has become one of our major international strategic partners for professional procurement qualifications"
Karma Tshering - Director, Royal Institute of Management, Kingdom of Bhutan