SRM has been a hot topic for some years now, but technology is changing supplier management just as it is other areas of the procurement lifecycle. We will look at the latest thinking in the whole area of supplier management - so not just the SRM around the most critical suppliers, but the wider picture.
This will include a focus on supplier performance management, including new ideas that mimic consumer websites such as TripAdvisor. Collaboration and innovation are key areas of focus as well.
Organisations are also much more aware of reputational risk that arises from their supply base. We will take a look at the major topics here, from fraud to CSR issues. Finally, we will provide an overview of the latest thinking on "the circular economy" and what that means in the context of supplier management - this is a topic that we will hear much more about in the years to come.
What the session will cover:
- Overview of “supplier management”
- How the focus is changing – are TripAdvisor and Facebook the models for SRM of the future?
- Using data to manage performance and risk
- Collaboration and innovation
- Reputational risk – fraud, CSR and the circular economy
** There is a charge to attend this event**