Understand the end-to-end process and gain a toolkit of practical procurement techniques
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic fundamentals of the procurement cycle and how each phase contributes to the effective management of the supply chain function, enabling you to do your job better
- Identify when to apply a range of purchasing tools and techniques
- Understand the need for the involvement of procurement in specification development and build a basic understanding of the category sourcing process
- Understand the importance of supplier appraisal, post-tender appraisal and developing relevant tender documents
- Describe the difference between performance and supplier relationship management
Please note: price above includes any early bird discount (if applied).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specfic closing dates for early bird booking.
If you require accommodation for the night prior to this training course, please contact the CIPS Accommodation Service on 01780 484052 or email email@example.com