Understand the end-to-end process and gain a toolkit of practical procurement techniques
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic fundamentals of the procurement cycle and how each phase contributes to the effective management of the supply chain function, enabling you to do your job better
- Identify when to apply a range of purchasing tools and techniques
- Understand the need for the involvement of procurement in specification development and build a basic understanding of the category sourcing process
- Understand the importance of supplier appraisal, post-tender appraisal and developing relevant tender documents
- Describe the difference between performance and supplier relationship management
Please note: price above includes any early bird discount (if applied).
Contact email@example.com for specfic closing dates for early bird booking.
If you require accommodation for the night prior to this training course, please contact the CIPS Accommodation Service on +44 (0) 1780 484052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org