Join Rob Carolina for an interactive virtual training experience and learn about advanced and emerging topics that increasingly arise during software contract review and negotiation. Please note that attendance is limited.
This training will be run from 9am-12:30pm over two days via Zoom.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the nature of open source licensing models and the basic components of the GNU GPL and LGPL
- Work with contracts for bespoke and semi-bespoke software
- Recognise potential holes in licensing structures and learn how to ensure your corporate group is entitled to use software
- Influence the behaviour of sales people by understanding and predicting their one and only deal driver
- Spot potential tax risks in software procurement undertaken by large multinationals
- Reduce wasted time and effort negotiating ownership of intellectual property rights
Please note that “Commercial Approach” “ScioCertus” and “Confidence in knowledge” are trademarks owned by Robert Carolina t/a ScioCertus.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com