A two-day workshop exploring how to deal with suppliers in all areas of spend, focusing around relationships themselves, their complexities, and how to repair or manage a dysfunctional relationship.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be equipped with:
- Feedback mechanisms that help with engaging suppliers and concluding what forms of measurement should be used to assess and augment the relationship.
- Templates to target the drivers of relationships with action plans, allowing for changing priorities based on context.
- Confidence to compile and manage a diverse portfolio of supplier relationships, and categorise each relationship appropriately. Within the relationship, the delegate will also be able to assign roles more clearly, and establish how the relationship will be put into practice to best serve both parties where appropriate.
- Delineate clearly between measurement of supplier performance and the development of a supplier’s relationship, in order to best classify where the organisation is at and how best to push towards a mutually beneficial outcome.
- The skills to cooperate with suppliers to develop mechanisms around governance and keep the process secure, and stave off the possibility of a relationship failing or devolving into dysfunction and mistrust.