Join Rob Carolina for an interactive virtual training experience and learn the basics of software contracts needed to review, assess and negotiate software agreements.
This training will be run from 9am-12pm over two days via Zoom.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basic technical terms used to describe different types of software, and how they are commercially significant
- Recognise and interpret normal provisions of most software contracts
- Identify and avoid the most common pitfalls in negotiating software contracts
- Understand which points are most important, and which are easier to give away in negotiation
- Understand the basics of software maintenance agreements.
Please note that “Commercial Approach” “ScioCertus” and “Confidence in knowledge” are trademarks owned by Robert Carolina t/a ScioCertus.
For any queries please contact: email@example.com