Join this CIPS virtual training and learn how to leverage your procurement strategies to generate sustainable socio-economic value.
Our skills training workshops are now delivered virtually through the Zoom platform. This course is 7 CPD hours spread across two days* (11, 12 May) - see timing in your relevant time zone:
- AEST: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
- ACST: 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- AWST: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- NZDT: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
*starting time is the same on all days.
- Define social value in the context of your organisation
- Describe the main drivers of social value
- Identify opportunities to maximise social value benefits from your procurement activity
- Develop appropriate strategies and plans to enable your organisation to deliver social value outcomes for stakeholders
- Report on your organisation’s social value activities
For any queries please contact email@example.com.