Buy 3 or more training courses and save 20%*
*Valid for multiple bookings to a specific course or individual bookings to multiple courses. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
Join this CIPS virtual training and learn how to influence your organisation’s strategy to source effectively.
Our skills training workshops are now delivered virtually through the Zoom platform. This course is 14 CPD hours spread across three days* (24,25,26 May) - see timing in your relevant time zone:
- NZST: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- AEST: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- ACST: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- AWST: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
*starting time is the same on all days.
- Understand the basis of effective negotiation
- Prepare a strategic plan for a negotiation
- Analyse the concepts of conditioning, anchoring, persuasion, and influence
- Comprehend the role of team dynamics and game theory in negotiations
- Apply virtual communication techniques
For any queries please contact email@example.com.