Demystify the nature of cloud service offerings and understand the regulatory landscape.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the difference between IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Understand what a cloud service provider is actually supplying - and what is not included
- Identify common elements in the supplier's charging model
- Discover where in the world your supplier's cloud is located and explain to the supplier where you need it to be
- Understand basic data protection and data privacy regulations, especially as these apply to trans-border data flows
Please note that “Commercial Approach” “ScioCertus” and “Confidence in knowledge” are trademarks owned by Robert Carolina t/a ScioCertus.
Please note: price above includes any early bird discount (if applied). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specfic closing dates for early bird booking.