Apprenticeships


CCSL Commercial Procurement
and Supply Apprenticeship

CONTACT US

 

 

  Harness the Passion for Progression With a CCSL Apprenticeship

Apprenticeships can offer a cost-effective way to provide practical and up-to-date skills to new or existing employees.

They are an exciting option as the apprentice will get hands-on training and also the chance to put their skills into practice. Employees can start an apprenticeship whether they’re at the beginning of their career, want a change or they’re upskilling in their current job.

CIPS Corporate

 

 

If you are an employer in England looking for a training provider for Apprenticeships in Procurement and Supply, CIPS Business Study Centre offers the full package.

We provide mentor training, one-to-ones for apprentices, training workshops, revision sessions, dedicated programme managers, as well as a formal qualification as part the of programme and more – all designed to get the best results from your apprentices.

 

Take a Closer Look At the CIPS Apprenticeship Learner Journey

 


The Experts in Excellence

paint explosion image

We use our network of tutors, all experienced procurement professionals, to deliver a blend of face-to-face tuition and online support.Training can be delivered at your site or at an alternative convenient location nationwide.

CIPS Corporate Services Ltd is a subsidiary of CIPS acting as CIPS Business Study Centre. With over 1,000 students sitting over 5,000 exams each year, we are one of the largest providers of CIPS qualifications.

We have a proven track record, and have been awarded Centre of Excellence status in recognition of our quality, student care and results.


    Programmes

    Due to the current climate, all programmes are delivered virtually with 4 intakes per calendar year - please see enrolment deadlines below:

     

    • Enrolment deadline 1: 31st August
    • Enrolment deadline 2: 31st October
    • Enrolment deadline 3: 31st December 
    • Enrolment deadline 4: 31st May

    Further Information

    For further details of the CIPS Business Study Centre apprenticeship programme, download the brochure.

    CIPS provides more information on procurement apprenticeship programmes in the careers section of our website. For advice on how to recruit apprentices, visit the Gov.uk website, or get tips from The Association of Employment and Learning Providers on how to attract good quality candidates for apprenticeships.

    For advice on paying an apprentice and setting working hours, visit Gov.uk and read the guide on employing an apprentice.

    Contact Us

    To find out more, including the next programme start dates and locations, or to request your own in-company programme, contact us.

    Terms and Conditions

    Organisations with an annual wage bill of more than £3 million will pay into the apprenticeship levy, which will fund the apprentice through the programme.  Smaller employers, who do not pay the apprenticeship levy share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with the government. This is called ‘co-investment’.

    For new apprenticeships starting on or after 1 April 2019, you will pay 5% towards the cost of apprenticeship training. The government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

    All apprenticeships that started before 1 April 2019 will continue at the previous co-investment rate of 10% - further information can be found here

    As the employer, you play a vital role in ensuring the success of the apprentice, for example by providing on-the-job training which can include practical demonstrations, instruction by experienced workers, shadowing, reading, e-learning, and mentoring. You will need to ensure the apprentice has access to a suitable qualified mentor within your organisation.

    To run an in-company programme, you must have at least ten procurement apprentices to train at once. For organisations with fewer than ten procurement apprentices, there are open/syndicated programmes that are currently run virtually and apprentice intakes are bi-monthly.

    Apprentices can be new or current employees. CIPS Business Study Centre programme is only open to apprentices over the age of 18, with a grade C (grade 4 to 9) or above at GCSE or an equivalent level 2 qualification in English and Maths. The apprentice must not have studied procurement at level 4 or above before.

    Page Loading
    Page Loading
    Page Loading
    Page Loading

    Searching...

    This may take up to 30 seconds