Understand how to identify potential future demand so you can make efficient inventory management decisions
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Make your demand forecasts more accurate and more useful
- Understand different forecasting methods, including the basic techniques as well as some more complex models
- Produce demand forecasts more efficiently
- Use your knowledge of potential future demand to keep your level of inventory right, improving stock availability, creating cost efficiencies and reducing obsolescence
- Establish your overall inventory management policy and management framework
- Address any day-to-day problems that can occur.