How to construct legally binding contracts
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate increased awareness of the fundamentals of contracts and contract law within the procurement function
- Appreciate the potential risks relating to the formation of contracts and how best to address them
- Demonstrate increased understanding of the role and significance of specific core clauses in the contract and how they can provide robust positions when entering contractual relationships with suppliers
- Understand the role played by the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982 in implying contractual duties on the supplier
- Appreciate the procedural options available when attempting to resolve disputes with suppliers and their relative strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the available legal remedies for breach of contract
Please note: price above includes any early bird discount (if applied).
Contact email@example.com for specfic closing dates for early bird booking.
If you require accommodation for the night prior to this training course, please contact the CIPS Accommodation Service on +44 (0) 1780 484052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org