Edition: 8th edition
This book is one of five recommended titles for 'Supply chain diligence' (PD4).
Now in its eighth edition, Financial Management for Decision Makers provides a unique focus on the practical application of financial management and its role in decision making. With its innovative, open–learning approach, it provides an ideal introduction to the world of financial management for students.
New to this edition:
- coverage of operating gearing
- new sections on working capital management
- increased coverage of financing smaller businesses
- increased number of activities and Real World cases throughout
- restructuring of chapters 2, 6 and 8
- deeper discussions of ethical issues