What key points will the training cover?
Introduction to procurement and supply
- Role and value-add of procurement
- Category management
- Supply chain management
- Ethical considerations
Planning and specifying the purchase
- Planning procurement activities
- Five ‘rights’ of procurement
- Characteristics of different spend categories
- Types of specification
- Engaging suppliers in early discussion
Managing the competitive bid process
- Selection, process and evaluation criteria
- Award and supplier performance management
Please note: all courses come with complimentary morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.