RS Components is CIPS’ knowledge partner who shares its best practice with and helps procurement and supply professionals to achieve excellence in maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) procurement. The challenges RS sees within the Indirect category for MRO procurement are common across organisations of different sizes.
Richard Graham – Corporate Business Development Manager, RS Components will share RS’ experience, insight and highlights from the recent research commissioned by RS with CIPS members on the challenges for MRO supplies. Delivering change, innovation, eProcurement and many other key enablers will be discussed.
- To share best practices from multiple industries and organisations on MRO Procurement
- To share insights on what successful MRO Procurement enablers are e.g; Stakeholder involvement, data analysis, accurately tracking savings
- To share insights on the Future of MRO Procurement, including procurement technology
- Introduce methods and tools (e.g. Vendor Managed Inventory, Internet of Things, Process Cost Calculator)
- To engage in interactive discussions on how the 2019 MRO Report findings apply to the North of Scotland supply chains.
This event is for CIPS members and non-members to attend.
For further information on the venue, please click here.
Please note free parking is available outside the venue.
Registration is required in advance.
Hot drinks and light snacks will be available.