A branch is a group of volunteer members who organise activities and events in a particular geographical area, in order to engage with other procurement professionals.
The branch mission is:
- To provide a local professional network
- To facilitate local sharing of knowledge and best practice
- To develop relationships between members and branch
- To promote representation, visibillity and engagement in the local area
- To ensure alignment with CIPS strategy
Having problems viewing the branch locator? Open in a new window.