30 June 2011
This was the topic under discussion for the panel of experts taking part in the CPO Agenda Question Time Debate, held in association with Sungard Availability Services, in London on 23 June 2011.
The panel included:
* Tom Rae, group director of procurement at NSG
* Nick Wildgoose, global product manager, supply chain at Zurich Financial Services
* Peter James, international development field operations manager at the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply
* Catherine Petersen, principal consultant, Sungard Availability Services
* Steve Bagshaw, Editor, CPO Agenda
Scroll down to watch highlights from the evening's event below.
A summary of the key points is also available by clicking here.