☛ Want the latest procurement and supply chain news delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the Supply Management Daily
24 February 2014 | Gurjit Degun
ITV’s group procurement director Andrew Newnham will chair the judging panel for the CIPS Supply Management Awards 2014.
Fellow senior procurement and supply chain practitioners and former CIPS Supply Management Awards winners will join Newnham in scrutinising the entries.
The deadline for entries is 11 April, and the shortlist will be announced in June. The awards will be announced at a glittering ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
Visit the website for more information and how to enter.
This year's panel of judges is:
• Alyson Brett, CEO at NHS Commercial Solutions
• Jim Carter, head of contracts and procurement operations at Network Rail
• Al Collier, head of procurement at Norfolk County Council
• Andrew Forzani, commercial director at the Department for Work & Pensions
• Pia Larsen, director of procurement and supply chain at the University College London Hospitals NHS
• Sue Moffatt, director of the National Procurement Service for Wales
• Andrew Newnham, group procurement director at ITV
• Nicki Perrott, head of procurement at Sainsbury’s
• Clive Rees, CPO at Fujitsu
• Emma Scott, representation manager at CIPS
• Paul Snell, acting managing editor at Supply Management
• Andrew Swift, head of global procurement at Affinion International
• Gerry Tominey, chief procurement officer at Associated British Foods
• Liz Townsend, head of procurement at Gatwick Airport
This year's awards ceremony is sponsored by Hays Procurement and QinetiQ Commerce Decisions is the official technology provider for the judging.
To enter the awards and book your table for ceremony click here. Alternatively call +44 (0)20 7880 7555 or email email@example.com