☛ Want the latest procurement and supply chain news delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the Supply Management Daily
2 March 2014 | Gurjit Degun
The deadline for entries for the CIPS Middle East Awards 2014 has been extended to 9 March.
Categories include Best Contribution to the Reputation of the Procurement Profession, and Best Public Procurement Project, which is a new category this year.
A prestigious CIPS MENA award is the highest accolade a company or individual involved in procurement and the supply chain in the region can receive.
The winners will be crowned at a glittering ceremony on 12 May at the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in Dubai.
There is no charge to enter any of the categories. For full details on how to enter the awards, please visit the website.
For more information about the ceremony, and to book your table for the evening go online, call +44 20 7880 7555 or email email@example.com.
List of team categories
• Procurement Team of the Year
• Best Contribution to the Reputation of the Procurement Profession
• Most Improved Purchasing Operation – Start Up
• Most Improved Purchasing Operation – Step Change
• Best Contribution to Corporate Responsibility
• Best People Development Initiative
• Best Supplier Relationship Management
• NEW Best Cross-Functional Teamwork Project
• NEW Best Public Procurement Project
List of individual categories
• CIPS MENA Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional of the Year
• CIPS MENA Young Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional of the Year