The CIPS Middle East Awards 2015 is now open for entries, with two new team categories introduced.
In addition to the returning nine team and two individual categories from 2014, companies across the Middle East and North Africa can now enter the two new categories of International Procurement Project of the Year and Best Supplier Development.
The first recognises a successful project stretching beyond the country in which the organisation is headquartered, and the latter recognises the efforts made by a team to significantly improve the knowledge and capacity of suppliers in the region.
The winners of the awards, which recognise the best in purchasing and supply chain across the region, will be announced at a glittering ceremony at the Intercontinental Abu Dhabi on the evening of 11 May 2015, following the CIPS Middle East Conference which takes place at the same venue during the day.
The deadline for entries is 26 February 2015.
There is no charge to enter any of the categories. For full details on how to enter the awards, more information on what the judges are looking for in each category, and how to book your tickets for the ceremony please visit the website.
• New for 2015: Best supplier development initiative
• New for 2015: International procurement project of the year
• Best contribution to corporate responsibility
• Best contribution to the reputation of the procurement profession
• Best cross functional teamwork project
• Best people development initiative
• Best public procurement project
• Best supplier relationship management
• Most improved purchasing operation – start up
• Most improved purchasing operation – step change
• Procurement team of the year
• CIPS Middle East Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional of the Year
• CIPS Middle East Young Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional of the Year
☛ Book your ticket now for the CIPS Middle East Conference 2015, taking place in at the InterContinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi on 11 May 2015. Hear from procurement experts in the region, network with more than 200 peers and enhance your career and professional development.