There is less than a month left to enter the CIPS Middle East Awards as entries close on 26 February 2015.
The Awards recognise the best in purchasing and supply chain across the region, offering a chance for high performing individuals and teams to achieve prestigious recognition for their efforts.
All categories are free to enter and this year there are two new categories: Best supplier development initiative; and International procurement project of the year.
Winners will be announced at an elegant ceremony at the InterContinental Abu Dhabi hotel on the evening of the 11 May 2015, following the CIPS Middle East Conference which takes place at the same venue during the day.
For full details on how to enter the awards, more information on what the judges are looking for in each category, and how to book your tickets for the ceremony please visit the website.
• New for 2015: Best supplier development initiative
• New for 2015: International procurement project of the year
• Best contribution to corporate responsibility
• Best contribution to the reputation of the procurement profession
• Best cross-functional teamwork project
• Best people development initiative
• Best public procurement project
• Best supplier relationship management
• Most improved purchasing operation – start up
• Most improved purchasing operation – step change
• Procurement team of the year
• CIPS Middle East Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional of the Year
• CIPS Middle East Young Procurement and Supply Chain Management Professional of the Year
☛ Book your ticket now for the CIPS Middle East Conference 2015, taking place in at the InterContinental Hotel, Abu Dhabi on 11 May 2015. Hear from procurement experts in the region, network with more than 200 peers and enhance your career and professional development.