In the next issue of Supply Management, out tomorrow -
Fact or Fiction? - Leading purchaser Luc Volatier debunks the ten most common myths about procurement.
Sourcing Hotspots - What is the future of low-cost country sourcing, and where should you be heading next?
UNfinished business - A year on from the scandal at the United Nations, we examine what has changed for procurement.
The right track - What progress has CIPS made on its three-year strategic plan?
Also this month
In the NEWS -
* EU trade made easier
* New OGC chief sets out his vision
* Construction industry urged to collaborate
* Vodafone ups China spend
* Is purchasing experience necessary for bosses?
And not forgetting -
* When you should use consultants
* Stefan Stern on the real price of low-cost sourcing
* How to take responsibility for corporate hospitality spend