In the next issue of Supply Management, out tomorrow –
Top flight purchasing – Most of us use airlines for business or holidays, but how do they keep us on the move – what do they buy and what are the challenges?
Improve your mileage – A look at how most organisations could make substantial savings on vehicle and transport costs
Lost in translation – The public sector spends millions on translation services every year, but how can savings be made?
Public Speaking – A preview of the speakers who will share their knowledge at the CIPS/SM public sector procurement conference
Also this month
In the NEWS -
- Multi-suppliers for ID cards
- Sky/Amstrad deal impact
- Gangmasters move to unregulated sectors
- easyJet secures £490m deal
- Flexible working grows for buyers
And not forgetting -
- What wording should be used in public sector contracts?
- Who has the crummiest car in procurement?