Special Issue celebrating the 75th anniversary of CIPS
75 years of CIPS - A look back at the achievements and milestones of the past 75 years since the formation of the Purchasing Officers' Association in 1932
Peers into the future - Six purchasing experts give their view on what procurement will be like in 2082.
Also this month
In the NEWS -
* Premier ups buyer numbers
* NHS Supply Chain saves £6.3 million
* Pay up by 11 per cent in 12 months
* World Food Programme to evaluate purchasing impact
* CIPS SM Awards shortlist unveiled
And not forgetting -
* CIPS President Gerry Walsh on 75 years of the institute
* How can buyers streamline the tender process?