Special Issue on Women in Procurement
What she wants - How do women succeed in the male-dominated procurement profession?
Of the same value? - Is there equal pay between the sexes in procurement?
Out of the shadows - Interview with Caroline Booth, CPO at LloydsTSB
Boardroom, babies or both? - Do women have to choose between a career or family?
And as a bonus -
Sustainable Procurement Supplement
Sustain or be obsolete - Shaun McCarthy on why the profession needs to get involved
Break through the barriers - The work of the UK's top firms on sustainable procurement
Power to change - How power firm E.ON UK started sustainable procurement
Prints of darkness - How to erase your carbon footprint
It's all in the mix - BAA's Faiza Rasheed on introducing supplier diversity
Making a difference - Five large firms on their CSR programmes
Green building blocks - How the construction sector implements sustainability
A worldwide view - Sustainable procurement in the public sector worldwide
Also this month
In the NEWS -
* Buyers back 2012 logo approach
* Nokia top in supply chain ranking
* Nigel Smith appointed head of the OGC
* Abbey to "re-engage" clients
* CIPS Premier Conference review
And not forgetting -
* Apprentice winner Michelle Dewberry writes exclusively for SM
* What steps should buyers take before a merger?