In the next issue of Supply Management, out tomorrow -
To outsource or not to outsource - The benefits and drawbacks of procurement outsourcing
Don't be the weakest link - The importance of inventory and logistics in low-cost country sourcing
School of hard knocks - Tim Byles, chief executive at Partnerships for Schools, explains his impact on the Building Schools for the Future programme
Beyond MCIPS - Explaining the new level 7 diplomaAlso this month
In the NEWS -
* Sainsbury's defends ethical bag concerns
* Vodafone streamlines global buying teams
* Buyers have mixed views on mergers
* Councils agree new shared services agreement
* Bulgaria urged to stem corruption
And not forgetting -
* The next generation - where will the next group of procurement leaders come from?
* How can I buy sustainable products?
* Stefan Stern on outsourcing your work