In the next issue of Supply Management, out tomorrow -
Trim your costs – Could hedging be the answer to soaring commodity costs?
Decree of separation – The Legal Services Commission’s proposal to remove best value tendering
A place in the sun? – Is moving procurement operations for tax reasons a good idea?
CIPS Premier Conference Preview
• Homeserve wins top award
• Manufacturing gets boost
• RSPCA sets up purchasing department for first time
• SM Poll: cold calls can work
• UK firm’s sourcing fails due diligence in Congo
And not forgetting …
• What the term “in good faith” means in construction contracts
• Sam Covell, VP centre of excellence for Global Sourcing at BT, on living and working in New Delhi, India.