With most Britons back at work by now, the festive season might seem a distant memory.
In fact, perhaps the resolutions you made in advance of 2015 have not even made it as far as today.
A poll of almost 1,700 adults in the UK by Angels Den, an organisation which links entrepreneurs with potential investors, identified the top 10 changes people were looking to make in the lives this year. These were:
1. Get fitter and healthier (63 per cent)
2. Drink less alcohol (57 per cent)
3. Lose weight (34 per cent)
4. Get out of debt (26 per cent)
5. Stop smoking (22 per cent)
6. Find a new job/change career (18 per cent)
7. Spend more time with friends/family (14 per cent)
8. Start my own business (11 per cent)
9. Travel more (9 per cent)
10. Find love (7 per cent)
Of those who intend to start their own business, food and drink was the top sector, followed by fashion, IT, media and construction.
Good luck to all those attempting one of the above in the year ahead.