The study guide follows the syllabus guide and each chapter relates to one of the learning outcomes.
On completion of this book you will:
- Understand the role of procurement and supply within organisations
- Know how products and services are received from suppliers and delivered to customer
- Know the stages of the sourcing process
- Understand the need for effective and efficient administration of purchases made with external suppliers
- Know the importance of ethics and responsible procurement in organisations and supply chains
The books include a number of features to aid and simplify your learning and revision. You will also find real world case studies to help you relate to the content, end of chapter assessments and useful links to additional resources.
The recommended reading for this module is 'Procurement and Supply Chain Management' by Lysons and Farrington.
Members can login and receive a discount when you buy the study guide and recommended reading together.