How to Access Your eBook
eBooks can be viewed through the web viewer on any device with an internet connection. Alternately, certain Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices can download and install the system viewer to access the eBook off-line. View more details.
- Confidently prepare for exams knowing that our eLearning is aligned to the learning outcomes in each syllabus.
- Keep motivated during your study time using our rich, interactive multimedia content.
- Explore in depth the relevant key procurement and supply topics as our Study Guides, eLearning and Knowledge are also aligned.
- With an internet connection learn on the go and maximise your study time.
- Track your progress as you work through the learning outcomes.
- Fresh, easy to digest format.
- Cost effective study support.
You will also receive an additional free student support module covering topics to help you study effectively and feel fully prepared for what to expect in the exam.
View a sample of the eLearning at Certificate level.
The module is designed to be bite sized, to fit around your work. Generally one learning outcome takes about an hour, so this module with four learning outcomes will be around four hours.
Terms and Conditions
Access to the eBook takes up to three working days from the order being placed until access is enabled.
Learners are able to access their eBook for five years from the date of purchase. After this, the licence period ends and they will have to make another purchase in order to continue to access the content. See full terms and conditions for more information.
Access to the eLearning takes up to three working days from the order being placed until access to the course is enabled.
Learners are able to access their eLearning module for one year from the date of purchase. After this, the licence period ends and they will have to make another purchase in order to continue to access the content. See full terms and conditions for more information.
Technical requirements for accessing the eLearning management system can be found here.