Coming from very humble beginnings my focus in life is to "maximise opportunities to make a difference within our global village" and respecting my Torres Strait Islander culture and heritage.
I am a driven Procurement, Supplier Diversity and Community Development professional with over 20 years experience working in the Government and corporate sector in Australia and in the global village.
I value an empowering working relationship and work with customers to enhance their social and commercial value within their organisation, communities and supply chains through culturally based professional services.
In 2014, I decided to take up the opportunity to become my own leader and founded Tagai Management Consultants (TMC) in Brisbane driven to work respectfully with our clients within the Australia and the Asia/Pacific region to deliver market leading procurement, business advisory, community & stakeholder engagement and advanced futures services.
- Finalist for the Supply Nation Supplier Diversity Advocate of the Year award - 2018 and 2019
- Business degree at James Cook University
- MURRA Indigenous Business Masterclass Alumni - 2015
- Queensland Government Community Engagement Award
- First Torres Strait Islander selected to attend the 2018 MIT Innovation & Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (Australia), & receive a Advance Queensland scholarship
TMC Leadership Achievements:
- 2021 Supply Nation Emerging Indigenous Exporter of the year
- 2021 Shortlisted CIPS Awards - Commitment to Supplier Diversity
- 2019 Ipswich Business Excellence Awards - Innovation in Business award
Specialities: Procurement and Supply Chain, Capability development, Group Facilitation, Community development domestically and in global village, Contract Negotiations and Procurement Controls, Business advisory, Organisational development