What key points will the training cover?
On the day, please join 15 minutes prior to the start for delegate registration, technology checks and virtual networking.
Introduction to procurement and supply
- Role and value-add of procurement
- Supply chain management
- Ethical considerations
Planning and specifying the purchase
- Planning procurement activities - the procurement cycle
- Five ‘rights’ of procurement
- Characteristics of different spend categories
- Types of specification
- Engaging suppliers in early discussion
Managing the competitive bid process
- Selection, process and evaluation criteria
Award and supplier performance management (KPIs)