What key points will the training cover?
Introduction to basic contract law
- The essentials of a valid contract
- Tenders, enquiries, quotations - are they legally binding?
- The battle of the forms - whose terms govern the contract (and how to avoid it)?
- Express and implied terms - how do they relate to each other?
- Some key express terms of the contract - exclusions and limitations of liability, force majeure, transfer of property and risk, liquidated damages, dispute resolution, transition and exit
Remedies for breach of contract
- Conditions and warranties
- Termination rights
Please note: all courses come with complimentary morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.