Supporting Members to help navigate the way forward, out of the Coronavirus crisis
Throughout this difficult time, our priority has been to support our members. We have now launched the CIPS Intelligence Hub so members can access the latest research and thinking from CIPS.
VISIT THE HUB
Supply Management 2021
The good news – the print copy is back!
Supply Management magazine will be back in 2021 on a quarterly basis, with the first issue hitting door mats at the end of January.
The magazine will be available to all CIPS members as a digital interactive page turner on the Supply Management site – you will receive a reminder email in your inbox once it has been published.
The magazine has undergone a refresh and we hope you like the new additions, please let us know at email@example.com
The print copy will be sent out to all MCIPS and FCIPS.
What’s new in 2021:
Special reports were launched in 2020 and will continue throughout 2021 and so far have covered:
- The business case for procurement
- Building the green supply chain
- Data intelligence – the numbers you need to succeed
- A pocket guide to smarter procurement
These reports offer a deep dive insight into specific topics are all still available to download on the Supply Management website. The next special report will be available at the end of March.
To accompany the reports, coming soon we will also be launching the monthly Supply Management podcast.
And don’t forget:
- SM Daily – so if you’re not signed up head over to the SM site and register for daily news content direct to your inbox
- SM regional bulletins – weekly news round ups for MENA, Africa, Asia and Australia/New Zealand
- SM jobs – our dedicated jobs board
- SM Insider – for dedicated sponsored content