We have also arranged for members to receive impartial advice on employment, company and commercial law from carefully selected qualified solicitors based in the EU countries listed* at an exclusive rate of £45 per call. This additional service is provided via Law Express and is open to all UK based CIPS members and can be paid for by either credit or debit card.
CIPS members can contact the legal helpline to speak in confidence with qualified solicitors and obtain prompt and independent advice which helps them make a better decision on wide range of EU issues:
- Directors' responsibilities & liabilities
- Board & shareholder disputes
- Company secretarial practice
- Shareholders' rights
- Employment contracts plus redundancy & dismissal
- Debt collection and Insolvency
- Trade marks & patents
Telephone 0844 209 07 52 and quote your membership number
- Opening hours: 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
- Phone calls back from EU solicitors within 24 hours
- Calls last up to 20 minutes after which time additional cost may be incurred
- Advice is given in English
- Documents can be considered but will be the subject of separate negotiation.
*EU Member States
Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands , Denmark, Ireland, UK, Greece , Portugal, Spain, Austria, Finland, Sweden , Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria
Croatia, Macedonia and Turkey are official candidates to join the EU.