"Throughout my career I have found that my work with CIPS has kept me informed and up to date on what is going on in the profession and its future direction. It has helped me achieve the things I have over a 35 year career."
Peter Williams FCIPS (Past President and Fellows Committee Events Secretary)
Whether you are looking for a role that improves your own skills and knowledge, are looking to increase your network or simply give back to your profession and help others there is a role for everyone within the CIPS volunteer community. Whatever your reason the benefits to your career and personal satisfaction of being a volunteer are numerous including.
- Give something back to your profession
- Make a difference to others
- Use your professional skills and knowledge to benefit others
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Gain confidence and self-esteem
- Improve skills, knowledge and experience
- Enhance your CV and get CPD points toward Chartered Status
- Improve your employment prospects
- Increase your network and make new friends
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle
Contact a member of the CIPS team to find out how you can get involved in your area: Branchevents@cips.org