Job Title: Market Data Business Analyst - Procurement
3-days in the Office a week.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Discounts, and more
Are you ready to join a trailblazing team at the forefront of revolutionizing procurement in the financial industry? They are a dynamic and innovative organization, specializing in delivering cutting-edge procurement solutions to their prestigious clients across various sectors. Their team of exceptional professionals is passionate about optimizing costs, mitigating risks, and driving operational efficiency. With their customer-centric approach and relentless commitment to excellence, this global financial services firm empowers businesses to thrive in today's ever-evolving marketplace.
We are seeking a talented and driven Market Data Business Analyst to join their vibrant team in London. As a Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in their global Market Data team, taking charge of end-to-end procurement and management of market data services. If you're ready to be part of a high-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and collaboration are paramount, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Dive into the exciting world of market data by conducting in-depth market and spend analysis, keeping a keen eye on the latest trends to optimize costs and enhance decision-making.
- Take the reins in coordinating and delivering multiple tenders and negotiations for market data services, leveraging your expertise in drafting, and issuing RFX documentation, conducting offer analysis, negotiating contractual and commercial terms, and providing recommendations for their esteemed clients.
- Be a trusted advisor to their clients, supporting them in the review and definition of RFP specifications and recommending the best commercial approach to maximize value and savings.
- Ensure transparency and fairness throughout the procurement process by advising clients on supplier selection criteria, facilitating open communication, and upholding the highest standards of integrity.
- Forge strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization, fostering collaboration and ensuring alignment in achieving their strategic objectives.
- Document results, report negotiation status and progress, and provide clear and concise updates to key stakeholders, ensuring effective communication channels are in place.
- Demonstrate your expertise by skilfully navigating legal contracts, negotiating commercial terms, and collaborating with their Legal Department when required, all while ensuring compliance with defined policies, processes, and procedures.
- Proactively identify and anticipate potential issues in the execution of negotiations, propose innovative solutions, and escalate concerns as necessary to drive timely resolution.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date reporting by meticulously recording all negotiation details in their systems, always guaranteeing data integrity.
- Champion exceptional client satisfaction by owning the NPS survey results for negotiations you deliver, driving continuous improvement and exceeding expectations.
- Make your mark in internal company projects and initiatives focused on continuous improvement, participating in internal training programs, and engaging in supplier forums to enhance your skills and stay ahead of industry trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience of at least three years in a related field, with a minimum of four years' experience in sourcing market data.
- A strong command of market data analysis, cost management, strategic sourcing, supplier negotiation, and supplier management.
- Additional professional qualifications such as MCIPS, MBA, MA, or project management certification are highly desirable.
- Experience in process improvement and/or systems implementation within procurement is a plus.
- Thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and excel in managing multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve outstanding results.
- Impeccable organizational skills combined with a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels in a large corporate setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and familiarity with procurement systems such as SAP and Ariba.
- Fluent in English, with proficiency in at least one other European language considered a strong advantage.
- Eligibility to live and work
At this financial services firm, they are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and believe that the employees are their greatest asset. As a Procurement Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the company's growth and success. If you are a motivated and analytical individual with a passion for procurement, send your CV to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of a company that values its employees and promotes flexible working.