Strategic Procurement Manager - Facilities - Global FMCG
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Location: Midlands/ Hybrid
Strategic Procurement Manager Opportunity:
A phenomenal opportunity to fast track your procurement career and to work with one of the largest FMCG firms in the UK, working as part an incredibly driven and ambitious procurement team. This company is going through a procurement transformation and is looking for driven, ambitious facilities procurement professionals to join their team as they expand through demand.
As a strategic procurement manager, you will be truly pivotal in developing the procurement function expand at pace. This is a management role and you will have a team to lead on this journey. This is a critical position within the UK's largest food retailers and in return for a stellar track record, within FM procurement, you will have a brilliant opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
What's more to love about this company: our client has a proven track record and cultural history of developing procurement talent aiding those who are willing to give to their cause with plenty of scope to grow internally and develop as a procurement specialist.
Strategic Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Being a key member in strategy and future planning of the facilities procurement outlook.
- Take on new business requirements working with procurement sourcing leads.
- Manage and optimise the supplier base within the direct portfolio.
- Lead your team! Helping and develop those around you.
Strategic Procurement Manager Experience:
- A proven track-record in procurement excellence within facilities management
- Management experience, currently or in the past.
- Strategic, end-to-end procurement experience.
Apply Now To Wilfred: JobsWM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Specialist, Procurement, Lead, Portfolio Specialist, FMCG, Midlands, Global, Negotiation, Sustainability, Category Manager, Birmingham, Midlands, Greater London, Facilities Management, Service Solutions, Stakeholder Management, FM procurement, Nottingham, Coventry.