Supplier Relationship Manager (Not for Profit Charity)- London or Glasgow - London - £45,000-£50,000
This privately funded organisation is looking to recruit a charismatic Procurement professional to develop best-in-class SRM. This 'Supplier Relationship Manager' position hasn't existed before, so the organisation requires an influential figure with the gravitas needed to build stakeholder support and stimulate demand to deliver significant value for the organisation.
As Supplier Relationship Manager you will:-
- Develop and implement supplier relationship management strategy, policy and procedures, system, working with stakeholders across all business units
- Lead and develop the SRM governance, process, and tools to ensure a standardised and consistent approach to supplier management via the procurement business model
- Develop and implement procedure including supplier registration, performance evaluation, supplier audit and system to manage suppliers and contractors.
- Support the overall delivery of the procurement function via management of Tools, Processes and Documentation.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Provide training and guidance to all business units to ensure, managing suppliers effectively and efficiently, consistency of practice across all services, reducing non-compliance and mitigating organisational risks
- Proven track record of successfully managing key supplier relationships
- CV that demonstrates your ability to successfully oversee large multi-faceted contracts, achieve financial benefit delivery, effective contract management and SRM innovation
- Strong financial acumen
- CIPS Diploma or equivalent education is desirable but not essential
If you are a high-achieving Supplier Relationship Management professional looking to play a pivotal role in a newly created SRM Centre of Excellence, enjoy a collaborative team ethos and progress your career, this could be a fantastic career move for you. The organisation will offer the successful individual a rewarding role with a passion for philanthropy.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this forum.