Category leader for prominent management consultancy/ £50,000-£65,000 salary/ Birmingham based
This renowned management consultancy, is actively seeking a Category leader to join their close-knit procurement team. This exceptional opportunity allows you the chance to accelerate your career by working for a growing consultancy that works across a wide range of industries delivering cost-based reduction to a diverse array of household name brands.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering key category management approaches to clients whilst delivering measurable savings through hands on management. You will be joining a procurement team that prioritises efficient strategies to improve client supply chain efficiency. In the role of category leader you will experience the chance to work with amazing clients working across multiple categories, this presents an excellent opportunity for a dedicated procurement professional seeking to transition to an exciting role with a clear career trajectory.
As a procurement consultant your key responsibilities will be:
- Interacting with stakeholders to create category management approaches that deliver clients needs and expectations.
- Deliver measurable savings through negotiations and auctions on behalf of clients.
- Deliver projects within agreed timescales.
- Support in house projects.
The key requirements for this procurement role are:
- Procurement experience in a major UK or international company
- The ability to manage small project teams
- Strong track record of saving delivered
- Ability to manage and influence clients and stakeholders
If you are interested in joining this procurement team at this firm and have experience in a major UK or international company, please apply with a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, purchasing, stakeholder management, stakeholder, CIPS, MCIPS, London, Management consultancy Procurement, Category procurement, procurement team