Indirect Buyer | Marketing Procurement | £Multi-Billion Global Blue Chip Food Firm | West London (Hybrid) | £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
To apply please contact Oskar at email@example.com
Seize this standout opportunity to join a highly regarded FMCG firm and an ever-growing global procurement function. The organisation seeks an ambitious indirect procurement professional to help drive innovation, cost savings and efficiency across there rapidly developing crucial business areas, IT, Professional Services, HR and Travel.
The role is broad in scope and will provide the successful candidate with great exposure to an array of indirect spend areas. Furthermore, the firm provides excellent opportunities to progress your career and make a mark on a large and thriving food & beverage organisation.
The firm are offering a salary between £40,000 to £50,000, 10% bonus and flexible hybrid working 3x per week out of their head office based in West London.
Indirect Procurement Buyer Responsibilities:
Take the lead on indirect procurement strategies for various categories such as; IT, Travel, Professional Services, HR - managing £Multi-Million spends across UK and Europe.
Influence, develop and implement a category strategy that will be utilised across a variety of international locations. You will collaborate effectively with both local and international procurement departments to add value and improve spend and efficiencies across the wider business.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders as part of a wider procurement function, adding value to the various categories you handle.
- Progress your procurement career by working in a fast-paced environment for one of the world's largest and most established food companies.
Indirect Procurement Buyer Desired Background:
- 1 - 4 years procurement experience and exposure to indirect procurement activities.
- Exposure to end-to-end indirect procurement
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of progression and achievements in previous procurement roles.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above / CIPS qualified)
Would you like to seize this unique opportunity and progress your career? To find out more and apply please send your CV to Oskar at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, indirect procurement, professional services procurement, HR procurement, Finance procurement, marketing procurement, indirect generalist, IT procurement, FM procurement, supply chain, logistics, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, West London, London, Reading, Berkshire, Central London, Surrey, Slough, Watford, High Wycombe, Hammersmith, Fulham, Victoria, Earls Court, Barons Court, Kensington, Chelsea.