Indirect procurement consultant/ £50,000 - £65,000 + bonus and benefits/ London Hybrid
This dynamic Procurement specialist firm are currently looking to add an Indirect procurement consultant to their close-knit procurement team. You will be joining a thriving company that fosters a vibrant and dedicated work atmosphere, providing you with the opportunity to collaborate with an extensive portfolio of renowned household brands that this company proudly serves. This unmissable opportunity will allow you to make your mark on this firm and its processes and therefore put you in an excellent position to progress in the future.
Your role within this company will primarily revolve around indirect procurement services, you will hold a central position in implementing essential category management strategies for clients, all the while achieving tangible savings through hands on stakeholder management. Through joining this procurement team, you will be joining a team that prioritises crafting efficient strategies to enhance client supply chain efficiency. As an indirect procurement consultant, you will have the invaluable opportunity to work alongside exceptional clients spanning a diverse array of categories. This represents an outstanding opportunity for committed procurement experts looking to join an exciting role with a well-defined career path.
As an Indirect procurement consultant your key responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop category management strategies that align with and fulfil clients' requirements and expectations.
- Achieving quantifiable cost savings through skilled negotiation and auctions on behalf of clients.
- Meeting project deadlines as agreed upon.
- Providing support for in house projects.
The key qualifications for this procurement role include:
- Experience in procurement within a notable UK or international company or experience in procurement for the public sector
- Proficiency in managing small project teams.
- The capability to effectively manage and influence clients and stakeholders.
- Have a strong academic (graduate) background and have an agile approach to challenges.
If you are interested in joining this procurement team at this firm and have experience in a major UK or international company, please apply with a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, purchasing, stakeholder management, stakeholder, CIPS, MCIPS, London, Management consultancy Procurement, Category procurement, procurement team