** NEW STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT MANAGER ROLE AT MAJOR UTILITIES COMPANY **
Strategic Procurement Manager - Major Utilities Company - £45,000-£55,000 - Hybrid based in Reading.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark as a Strategic Procurement Manager for one of the UK's largest utility companies. In this role you will play a vital part in the Capital Procurement team through implementing a strategic and innovative category management approach within the business.
My client strives to foster a supportive and innovative culture throughout the company and is seeking an ambitious and creative new procurement manager experienced across large scale procurement projects.
Role of a Strategic Procurement Manager:
- Developing and managing end-to-end supply chains, commercial risk, and value opportunities.
- Presenting specific contract and supplying market knowledge to provide procurement category support and manage category risks.
- Managing a supplier portfolio to continue improving on the contract lifecycle.
- Leading competitive tenders and proposals for supply chain services for both strategic and tactical sourcing.
- Negotiating with suppliers on all commercial and contractual issues.
To be a successful Strategic Procurement Manager you will:
- Be experienced in managing contracts within a multi stakeholder environment through delivering contract and category management services.
- Understand the requirements of leading a multi-disciplinary project team for engineering and technical professional services,
- Hold a track record in delivering against targets.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain supplier relationships in addition to relationships across all areas of the team.
This is a spectacular opportunity to fast track your career in a major UK utilities company as a Strategic Procurement Manager.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement manager, utilities, procurement contract management, end-to-end supply chain, category management, procurement contract management.