** NEW INDIRECT PROCUREMENT BUYER ROLE AT GLOBAL FMCG - LONDON BASED **
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Global FMCG - Salary up to 47k inc., bonus and CIPS sponsorship - Hybrid based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark as an Indirect Procurement Buyer at a major FMCG. My client is a large and growing company, meaning that this role will be highly strategic and involve company-wide responsibilities to deliver high quality strategic solutions and innovative ideas.
Role of an Indirect Procurement Buyer:
- Deliver savings measures throughout regional spending and promote value-enhancing initiatives across the category.
- Proactively communicate with the team to understand the present and future needs, and to agree upon an overall approach.
- Produce regional category strategies to deliver cost reductions, supply continuity and sustainable innovations.
- Construct impact assessments for Global procurement teams in alignment with procurement strategies.
To be a successful Indirect Procurement Buyer you will:
- Have experience within indirect procurement processes.
- Be skilled in procurement contract management and strategic procurement management.
- Possess a strong understanding of sourcing procedures and proficiency in managing end-to-end procurement processes.
- Have knowledge and experience of categories such as Professional Services, HR, or IT (however, not mandatory).
This is a great chance to establish yourself as an indirect procurement buyer in a major UK FMCG. If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: procurement, indirect procurement buyer, end-to-end supply chain, indirect procurement, global FMCG, category management, strategic procurement.