** SENIOR ROLE IN THE LONDON OFFICE OF A MAJOR FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY **
Senior Procurement Manager - London based - £500-£600/day - 6-month contract with potential to extend.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a renowned Financial Services Company in the heart of London. In this role, you will be playing a crucial part in the business' success through effective category management and the development of procurement processes.
As a Senior Procurement Manager, you will be leading category sourcing projects and acting as a key point of contact for stakeholders. You will be supported by an executive support network, allowing you to progress in your career!
Role of a Senior Procurement Manager:
- Working to develop procurement category sourcing strategies to drive category savings.
- Leading category sourcing projects and procurement contract negotiations to ensure new legislation compliance.
- Acting as a key sourcing category point of contact for vital stakeholders.
- Being responsible for tracking and monitoring spending, suppliers, and procurement market developments.
- Co-ordinating procurement programs throughout the category sourcing team.
To be a successful Senior Procurement Manager you will:
- Have sourcing experience within a blue-chip environment.
- Be knowledgeable about procurement category management approaches and sourcing strategies.
- Have a solid understanding of supplier risk management.
- Be MCIPS qualified or be working towards this qualification.
- Have experience within the financial services industry (however my client is also happy to look at those without extensive experience in this industry).
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, senior procurement manager, financial services, UK, business management, stakeholders, contract management, blue-chip, category management, MCIPS.