Indirect Procurement Specialist - Not-For-Profit Charity - £35,000 - £43,000 + Package - London or Glasgow
This Not-For-Profit Charity is dedicated to improving human health, making significant progress in the fight against disease since their establishment 80 years ago. Such an important mission requires high-performing support functions to maximise the organisation's reach and impact.
In recognition of this, the organisation is launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions, resulting in the creation of this Indirect Procurement Specialist position.
As Indirect Procurement Specialist you will:-
- Lead the sourcing and contracting of goods and services across indirect procurement categories (Soft and Hard Facilities, Construction, Maintenance, Travel, Marketing, Events, HR)
- Implement best-practice procurement and supplier management procedures, strategies and systems to maximise value and increase performance
- Collaborate with the Head of Procurement to drive the strategic procurement agenda, working proactively with the budget holders to ensure resources are efficiently managed
- Manage the end-to-end tender process (from market & supplier analysis to contract award) for key service contracts in collaboration with the Head of Facilities, Head of Building Operations, Finance, Legal & Project Managers
- Build effective supply chain relationships in order to leverage spend, reduce cost, mitigate commercial and legal risk and add value
- Champion continuous improvement and procurement best practice to instil a high-performance culture
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 1-3 years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Indirect or direct category experience
- Degree qualified & CIPS studying professionals preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
nt Specialist - Not-For-Profit Charity - £35,000 - £43,000 + Package - London or Glasgow