Procurement Manager: Prof. Services - FTSE100 Award Winning Procurement Function
Salary: £75,000 plus package
Location: Remote options with offices Nationwide (London, Birmingham, Manchester, and more)
One of the UK's largest household names, who have a multi-award winning procurement function, now have an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional with experience across Indirect services procurement to join the team as a result of huge expansion within the function. In this position you will be heading up £Multi-million spend sub-categories across indirect corporate & professional services, and will be responsible for driving integral saving initiatives, driving commercial value and promoting procurement excellence.
This role can based in one of their many UK offices on a flexible working basis, where you are expected to be in the office 1-2 days a week and the rest can be home-based. The salary on offer is £70,000-£75,000 alongside a fantastic package, which includes a bonus of up to 20%!
If you are a driven individual, capable of delivering the best-in-class procurement and are ambitious enough to drive a 3-year cost transformation project, then I would love to hear from you!
The Indirect Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a £Multi-Million spend corporate and professional services category
- Leading strategy development across the sub-categories, with a focus on how to drive commercial initiatives to achieve the best value
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts whilst developing and maintaining relationships with a wide range of Global suppliers
- Demonstrating that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
Required Background for the Indirect Procurement Manager:
- Demonstratable experience across large spend procurement projects where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A good understanding of indirect procurement, with experience in buying indirect services
- A strong ability to develop and manage stakeholder engagement plans for a complex environment across multiple individuals, teams and business units
- You will demonstrate commercial excellence in market engagement, defining specifications, managing complex risks and with a strong understanding of driving commercial excellence through the supply chain
- If you are interested in finding out more, or having a general discussion around the procurement market, then please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Shared Services, BPO, Outsourcing, Contact Centres, Corporate Services, Professional Services, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Buyer, Strategic Procurement, Procurement Operations, Commercial Operations, indirect procurement, direct procurement ESG, Net Zero, sustainable living, sustainability, FMCG, FTSE 100, home working, remote options, Manchester, North West, Chester, Cheshire, Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwick, Warwickshire, Coventry, Rugby, Solihull, Milton Keynes, Luton, Hertfordshire, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, London, Central London