Global Marketing Procurement Consultant - 6-9 Month Project
Location: EU with Hybrid/Remote work
Available for Immediate Start
Target Daily Rate - €300/d
Contact: Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This market-leading company is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Procurement Specialist with expertise in Marketing Services to join the team with an immediate start. You will be joining the global procurement team as a specialist in marketing procurement and will play a crucial role in delivering commercial value to the business across a range of marketing projects such as Media, Advertising, Creative Agencies, Digital and more.
You will have a global impact on the definition and implementation of the Marketing and Communication category strategy, reporting to a Global Category Director, and delivering projects and actions aligned with the strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of the marketing procurement category strategies and develop category initiatives that deliver optimal cost and value to internal stakeholders. The candidate will also be able to maximise spend coverage within the category and ensure suppliers adhere to company values and policies.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Procurement Consultant:
- Align and guide the strategic direction of the procurement function for the overall business initiatives with regard to marketing and communications services such as Media, Agencies, Advertising, etc.
- Work with the group team to develop policies, procedures, and standards within the Marketing category
- Lead regional-driven transformation approaches acting as the global procurement single point of contact for marketing
- Manage projects within timescales and budgets to improve efficiency and effectiveness to enhance category savings targets and customer satisfaction
Essential skills required for the Marketing Procurement Consultant position:
- Must have previous experience as a Strategic Buyer or Procurement Specialist within marketing or professional services, preferably at a multinational level;
- Successful track record in achieving cost savings and enhancing customer service
- Significant category management experience and a demonstrated ability to provide innovative solutions for complex purchasing initiatives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Excellent communication and networking skills, adept at working both independently and collaboratively in a matrix environment
- Flexibility and strong influencing skills to employ a facilitative and directive approach when "selling" methods to customers and negotiating with suppliers
- Strong negotiator with intellectual and relationship-based negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and French is required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multicultural organization that values its people and is at the forefront of innovation. Offering unparalleled opportunities for growth and career development. Do not miss this chance to take your procurement career to the next level - apply now!
How to Apply for the Marketing Procurement Consultant position:
Kindly email your latest English CV to JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or Via the Apply button.