Global Procurement Lead - Indirects - £80k - £90k - Central London (Hybrid) - Global FMCG (Cosmetics)
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Globally renowned FMCG that has revolutionized the cosmetics industry is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation. Whilst the direct procurement team is well-embed into the team, indirects is still on a maturity journey.
As a result, there is excellent scope for this new Indirects Procurement Lead to put their own stamp on the development of the function, as it continues its journey towards best-in-class.
As a Global Procurement Lead, indirects key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Category strategy across an array of spend areas including but not limited to: Marketing, IT, Professional Services & HR
- In a fast-paced, fluid and ambiguous greenfield environment work closely with global stakeholders to effectively implement global category plans working on a 24-month roadmap towards best-in-class
- A strong indirect services procurement background within a relevant industry ideal
- Experience managing procurement categories such as marketing, Professional Services & HR
- Experience working in a greenfield or brownfield procurement environment where there has been a need to build/develop procurement strategy
- Strong commercial acumen with experience working in a fast-paced, fluid global organisation
- MCIPS and Degree Ideal
This is an excellent opportunity to enter a leadership position during a time of change and transformation. If you're looking for the opportunity to shape a procurement function in your own image and have a strong indirect procurement experience, then please click the link and apply!
Keywords: FMCG, Global, Cosmetics, Procurement, Category Manager, Marketing, Indirects, Facilities, IT, London, Head of Indirects, Procurement Manager, Hybrid, Central London