IT Strategic Sourcing Buyer - France
Global Technology Client
Location - Paris, France; 2 days on-site
Salary - €55k-€65k Fixed + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global technology company has seen unprecedented growth over the last 5 years with no signs of stopping as it continues to win new customers and increase its market share globally.
As a result of this, the procurement function has grown with it and is looking for talented IT procurement professionals to join the team to support the ever-growing demand for IT products and services to be supplied to its customers.
As an IT Strategic Sourcing Buyer for this organization, you will not simply be managing IT as a cost to the business, but instead as a direct commodity, directly influencing the profit margin and profitability of the company, being part of the core operations of the business with a much greater impact.
The IT Strategic Sourcing Buyer will have responsibility for:-
- End-To-End procurement negotiations for a variety of IT spend (Hardware, software, networks, telco) including sourcing, contract management, and bid support
- Building strong relationships with the sales team to ensure procurement is always involved in Bid Management process at an early stage
- Managing a high volume of suppliers across multiple IT spend categories totaling more than €30M in individual annual purchasing budget
- Providing subject matter expertise on IT procurement matters to internal stakeholders at all levels including executive leadership
- Creating rigorous and detailed spend analytics to report on procurement activities and show a clear understanding of the market
The position of IT Strategic Sourcing Buyer will place you on the front lines of the business, rather than acting as a support function to the organization. The role will require someone with a big personality and excellent stakeholder management skills to make themselves very visible within the organization and demonstrate their capacity to deliver added value.
If you have both the technical (hard) and personal (soft) skills for the position then apply now with an English version of your CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or follow the Apply link above.