** INDIRECT PROCUREMENT BUYER AT GLOBAL FMCG - SW LONDON **
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Global FMCG - £45,000-£47,000 inc., bonus+CIPS sponsorship -SW London (hybrid).
This is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark at a major FMCG in their London headquarters as an Indirect Procurement Buyer. In this highly strategic role, you will be working to continue delivering world class solutions for the company with FastTrack progression opportunities into indirect procurement management.
Role of an Indirect Procurement Buyer:
- Deliver savings measures throughout regional spending and promote value-enhancing initiatives across the category.
- Proactively communicate with the team to understand the present and future needs, and to agree upon an overall approach.
- Produce regional category strategies to deliver cost reductions, supply continuity and sustainable innovations.
- Construct impact assessments for Global procurement teams in alignment with procurement strategies.
Required experience and qualifications of an Indirect Procurement Buyer:
- Procurement professional with a background working in FMCGs or food manufacturing and experienced in managing indirect procurement processes.
- Strong understanding of strategic sourcing procedures and procurement contract management.
- Proficient end-to-end procurement knowledge, such as contract drafting, negotiation, and stakeholder and supplier relationships.
- Relevant experience across categories such as Professional Services, HR, and IT (however, not mandatory).
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as an indirect procurement buyer in a major UK FMCG with the chance to accelerate your career alongside talented colleagues.
** If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to be considered, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org **
Key skills: procurement, indirect procurement buyer, end-to-end supply chain, indirect procurement, global FMCG, category management, strategic procurement.