Global Procurement Manager - IT Software
Global Technology Services Provider
Location - EU + Flexible working
Salary - €65k-€70k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This specialist global technology managed services provider is undergoing an exciting period of change and transformation which is resulting in the growth of its IT procurement team. IT is a critical direct spend for the business as the products and services are being provided to its customers, meaning procurement has a direct impact on the profitability and revenue of the company on top of the savings generated.
The Global Procurement Manager - IT Software is targeted with generating a minimum 5% YoY savings within their respective category areas whilst maintaining high service levels and quality from the suppliers. You will be acting as the key point of contact and primary negotiator with IT Software mega-vendors like SAP, Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Oracle, IBM and others. You will be directly responsible for an annual software budget ranging between €120M-€160M.
As the Global Procurement Manager - IT Software you will be expected to:-
- Have a proven track record of driving strategic sourcing activities at a multinational level, building complex international agreements
- Take a hands-on approach to managing the end-to-end process and be directly involved in negotiations with key global suppliers
- Coordinate the activities of local market procurement teams, providing advice and ensuring global process and strategy is being implemented
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders to ensure procurement is being effectively utilized by the business and engaged in projects as early as possible
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business regarding the global software landscape including future trends and innovations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced software procurement expert who wants to take their career to the next level and work in a business where IT procurement is a critical direct spend, rather than a fractional indirect cost, where you can deliver significant impact to the company. You will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead your projects the way you best see fit in order to deliver the best value and will receive great support for long-term development and progression within the team.
If you have the relevant skills and experience in Software procurement then apply now via the link above or send your CV directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk