Greenfield Senior Procurement Manager - BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
Location - London or Bristol + Flexible hybrid working schedule
Salary - £70k-£85k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
As part of a large-scale transformation to drive more value and impact from procurement to the business, a new position has been created in the business to drive the commercial and strategic activities of their outsourced services. Outsourced services account for over £100M of annual spend which has seen minimal strategic management in recent years. The business has identified significant opportunities for consolidating the existing panel of outsourced services suppliers, which look after its contact centres and customer services, and is looking to completely review the commercial model under which these suppliers are contracted.
This role, therefore, requires someone with excellent commercial acumen and an understanding of outsourced (BPO) services, particularly in the areas of outsourced contact centers and customer service. The business prides itself in its commitment to excellent customer service and customer experience, and driving improvements to these outsourced service suppliers will have a direct impact on customer experience.
The Senior Procurement Manager for BPO is a newly created role as part of the leadership team, reporting to the Procurement Director and will look to eventually have a team of 5-7 people reporting to them, so will require an individual with great leadership skills and career ambitions to build a high-performing function.
To be considered for the position of Greenfield Senior Procurement Manager - BPO you should have the following skills and experience:-
- A proven track record in creating excellent commercial frameworks for BPO services that maximizes value and quality
- A detailed understanding of commercial models for outsourced services and how to bring innovation to outdated commercial agreements
- Team leadership including recruiting, training and development of staff
- Subject matter expertise in strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management to identify the best suppliers and build long-term value
- Passion for procurement change management and drive to consistently achieve optimal value and performance from your suppliers
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in a team that is making big waves throughout the organization by demonstrating the impact and value that a strategic procurement team can bring.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team and make your mark on the business by rebuilding their approach to outsourced services then apply now. Send your CV via the Apply link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk