TECHNOLOGY PROCUREMENT MANAGER | GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT BRAND | WEST LONDON | HYBRID WORKING | £50,000 + £70,000 + £4,750 CASH ALLOWANCE + 10% BONUS + PACKAGE | GLOBAL ROLE|
Join a dynamic team at a leading global media and entertainment brand. Immerse yourself in an inclusive work environment where authenticity thrives and make your mark in an organisation that fosters innovation.
As a Procurement Manager, you will drive strategic sourcing within the Group Procurement function across multiple entities. Collaborate closely with Group Technology, Group Product, and cross-functional teams to deliver impactful procurement strategies and deals.
Liaise with teams in Germany, Italy, and the USA for your sourcing activities, giving yourself that global procurement experience to advance your long-term procurement career. Working alongside a Group Head of Procurement with over a decade of experience, to upskill your knowledge and network with life-long relationships.
Responsibilities of a Procurement Manager - Technology:
- Collaborate with the Group Head of Procurement to develop and execute procurement strategies spanning multiple entities.
- Take ownership of sub-category areas including Broadcast Technology (e.g., studio equipment, content production hardware/software) and Infrastructure (e.g., cloud, data centers, servers, storage).
- Evaluate options comprehensively, considering technical, commercial, and risk factors, and provide clear recommendations to stakeholders.
- Negotiate with suppliers to secure optimal deals, mitigating risk while maximizing value.
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead discussions with suppliers.
- Work with legal teams to negotiate contracts, including Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships, ensuring alignment between business and procurement strategies.
- Collaborate with global procurement colleagues and business partners.
Requirements of a Procurement Manager - Technology:
- Strong background in Technology and/or Broadcast Procurement.
- Proficient in critical thinking and data analysis.
- Experience in handling deals and negotiations independently.
- Skilled in contract negotiation and risk management.
- Ability to manage expenditure areas and support category strategy development.
- Proactive approach with proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal business partners across various units.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV into Agash @ jobsAS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect procurement, Strategic sourcing, Software, Hardware, Cyber, Broadcasting, Cloud transformation, Network Security, infrastructure procurement, contract negotiation, Hounslow, WFH, Hybrid working, London