** HEAD OF INDIRECT PROCUREMENT FOR WORLD RENOWNED CONSMETICS COMPANY **
Head of Indirect Procurement - £MultiMillion FMCG - £90,000 + bonus - Central London (hybrid)
This is a fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of the global procurement function for this major FMCG in their central London office. Within this role you will be responsible for leading key stakeholder decisions in addition to forming a world-class strategic procurement team.
Role as Head of Indirect Procurement:
- Extensive indirect procurement expertise in the Luxury Cosmetics or Personal Care industries is preferred, with a strong emphasis on e-commerce support.
- A global responsibility for cost savings and sourcing across a range of indirect procurement categories, including IT, Marketing, PR, Store Design and Visual Merchandising.
- Lead both central and regional stakeholders towards a global procurement category plan, leading the delivery across the year and beyond.
- The ability to form and lead a 'Best in Class' strategic procurement team, managing both external and internal stakeholders to deliver projects on time and with significant savings.
Required experience as Head of Indirect Procurement:
- Efficient project management capabilities surrounding both sourcing tenders/RFP processes and VAVE project management with suppliers.
- Extensive knowledge of procurement supply markets and supply capabilities.
- Hold a CIPS qualification or be working towards this accreditation.
- Previous experience within third party logistics and B2C couriers in addition to strong data analysis abilities to support the development of category strategies.
If you are excited by the opportunity to gain the title of Head of Indirect Procurement for a world renowned FMCG and would like to be considered, please send your profile to: email@example.com
Key skills: procurement, head of indirect procurement, strategic procurement, FMCG, CIPS, procurement category management, stakeholder management, procurement contract management, strategic procurement sourcing.